The Morning Ritual
Discover How To Build a Morning Routine For Increased Productivity, Energy, and Happiness. Now You Can Get Instant Access To a 10-Part Training Series To Help You Get Ahead Even More. Download And Start Playing These Videos Tutorials Right From The Comfort Of Your Home!
Unfortunately, waking up is much easier said than done. This is especially true considering that most studies suggest waking up before 7:00 AM to be the most influential. The reason that waking up is so difficult is that our brains aren't working properly yet at this time.
In other words, you have a groggy feeling, which is often called sleep inertia. In order to be productive in the mornings and to actually wake up, you need to cut that sleep inertia so that you can go about your day.
Still, sleep inertia isn't the easiest thing to stop in its tracks. One of the more successful techniques for waking up your brain and getting started with your day, no matter how early it is in the morning, is by using a morning ritual. A morning ritual is a routine you perform every morning to acclimate you to the day, wake up your brain, and cut through brain fog.
With the help of this guide, you will learn the following:
- Why you should have a morning routine.
- How fast you can expect to see the benefits of a morning ritual.
- How to use a morning journal to create the best morning routine.
- How the main objective will help you create a morning routine that is effective.
- How to create a new morning routine based on your current routine.
- Why you need a busy morning routine.
- Busy morning routine ideas and tips.
- Why you need a slow morning routine.
- Slow morning routine ideas and tips.
- The dangers of using devices in the morning.
- How to cut out device-use during the morning.
- When devices may be helpful in the morning.
- How your nighttime routine affects your morning.
- Ways to utilize your time at night to make mornings go by smoother.
- How to continue improving your routine down the line.
- And much more!